We are the Church of England Parish of Pattingham with Patshull, which is in Staffordshire. St Chad’s Church is at the centre of the village of Pattingham and dates from the 12th century with Victorian additions. As the only church in the parish we welcome those of any denomination or none to our services.
What’s new …
- Sermons preached on Easter Day morning and evening
- Sermon preached on Maundy Thursday
- Sermon preached on 7th April 2019
- Reports for the Annual meeting
- Items in the April magazine
- Results of the March Century Club draw
- The church’s finances and giving to St Chad’s
There are pictures and information about past events.