We are the Church of England Parish of Pattingham with Patshull, which is in Staffordshire. St Chad’s Church is at the centre of the village of Pattingham and dates from the 12th century with Victorian additions. As the only church in the parish we welcome those of any denomination or none to our services.
What’s new …
- Sermon for Pentecost preached on 9th June
- Items in the June magazine
- Results of the May Century Club draw
- Sermons preached on 30th May and 2nd June
- Rotas from June – December
There are pictures and information about past events.