We are the Church of England Parish of Pattingham with Patshull, which is in Staffordshire. St Chad’s Church is at the centre of the village of Pattingham and dates from the 12th century with Victorian additions. As the only church in the parish we welcome those of any denomination or none to our services.
Maureen has been at St Chad’s for 10 years. This was marked at the service on 20th January. See more here.
What’s new …
- Maureen has been at St Chad’s for 10 years. See how this was marked.
- Sermon preached in the evening on 20th January
- Sermon preached in the morning on 13th January
- Epiphany evening sermon preached by the VIcar on 6th January
- See results of December Century Club draw here.
- Items in the January magazine:
- Christmas Eve – “Midnight” Communion sermon preached by the VIcar
News and reports from the PCC give some information about what the PCC has been doing and is planning.
There are pictures and information about past events.