We are the Church of England Parish of Pattingham with Patshull, which is in Staffordshire. St Chad’s Church is at the centre of the village of Pattingham and dates from the 12th century with Victorian additions. As the only church in the parish we welcome those of any denomination or none to our services.
What’s new …
- Sermons preached in the morning and in the evening on 18th August
- Annual Report and Accounts for 2018
- Sermon preached on 4th August
- Maureen’s Musings from the August magazine
- Sermons preached in the morning and in the evening on 28th July
- Results of the July Century Club draw
There are pictures and information about past events.