We are the Church of England Parish of Pattingham with Patshull, which is in Staffordshire. St Chad’s Church is at the centre of the village of Pattingham and dates from the 12th century with Victorian additions. As the only church in the parish we welcome those of any denomination or none to our services.
This year the crib has new nativity figures. The old plaster figures are under the altar but the crib, which is by the font, has knitted figures (all lovingly knitted by the Vicar), which the children enjoyed putting into the crib at the Crib Service on Christmas Eve. The figures of the wise men and their camel are nearby and will arrive at the crib at Epiphany.
Photography by Geoffrey Dann
Could you be our new Parish Administrator?
What’s new …
- Sermons preached on 19th January in the morning and the evening
- Sermon preached on 12th January in the morning
- Results of the December Century Club draw
- Items from the January magazine
- Rotas for January to March 2020
There are pictures and information about past events.