We are the Church of England Parish of Pattingham with Patshull, which is in Staffordshire. St Chad’s Church is at the centre of the village of Pattingham and dates from the 12th century with Victorian additions. As the only church in the parish we welcome those of any denomination or none to our services.
There was a wonderful turnout for the Remembrance Sunday service including uniformed organisations, which provided flag bearers and escorts.
Photograph by Maureen Hobbs
What’s new …
- Sermon preached on 10th November in the morning
- Sermon preached on 4th November in the evening
- Maureen’s Musings in the November magazine
- Results of the October Century Club draw
- Sermons preached in the morning and the evening on 27th October
- The choir at the Festival of Choirs at Lichfield Cathedral
There are pictures and information about past events.