The Who’s for Lunch monthly lunch is held on the third Thursday of the month. More details are here. (This is currently suspended for the time being due to the current situation. It is hoped that it can resume as soon as it is safe to do so.
The 2021 Scarecrow Festival was held from 24th to 26th September 2021.
The 2020 and 2021 Holiday Clubs have been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Information about all of those can be found on these pages.
The 30th and last Pattingham Bells Run took place on Sunday 6th October 2019.
News and pictures of things which have already happened.
- 2021 Scarecrow Festival – September 2021
- Farewell Tea Party to mark retirement of Maureen Hobbs – August 2021
- Maureen’s last Sunday before retirement – May 2021
- RIP – HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh – April 2021
- Harvest Festival on the Playing Fields – September 2020
- The story behind the organ console used in Worship on the Web
- St Chad’s Church awarded the Silver Eco Church award – July 2020
- Update on Dan Fox – April 2020
- St Chad’s Church awarded the Bronze Eco Church award – March 2020
- Marking Maureen’s 10 years at St Chad’s – January 2019
- Christmas Tree Festival
- Our new organist – October 2018
- Harvest 2018
- Fete 2018
- Rogation Walk 2018
- Sponsored Sing and Play – Music for Mwiyenga – December 2017
- Scarecrow Festival 2017 – September 2017
- Holiday Club 2017 – August 2017
There are also links to older information, which while it is not up to date may be of interest.
There are lots of photographs in the photo gallery.