The Parish of Pattingham with Patshull
Could you be our next Parish Administrator?
The Vicar, PCC and St Chad’s Church Congregation need a new administrator.
This is a voluntary position, but is your opportunity to make a real contribution to the life and smooth running of our Parish. Full expenses will of course be covered.
We need someone:
- with computer skills and access to the internet;
- who will help with the production of our weekly pew sheets and reading sheets;
- who can help with sorting and allocating the Christmas and Easter Card Deliveries;
- who will issue the invites to the recently bereaved for the annual Memorial Thanksgiving Service.
- ideally who will administer the Church Electoral Roll;
- who will carry out other duties of a clerical/admin nature.
If you have a few hours to spare each week and think you could help, please don’t be shy! Contact the Vicar on 700257 for a further discussion